Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tokyo Marathon 2011 Day 1 / 5 Flying Off

Sandy and I arranged to meet at T2 at 2000Hr. A lot of our friends will be going for Tokyo Marathon. Mohan, Jennifer and some others would be leaving from T3 at around the same time as us. GY and Azhar had already flew there the previous night. Its going to be a party at Tokyo.

I had never been to Tokyo. In fact, this is the first time I am setting foot on Japan. Naturally I was filled with excitment. I cant wait to reach there!

Our flight was at 2200Hr. We are taking ANA.


Looking around in the custom area.



As one of the passengers did not board the plane, we had to wait for him for some time. In the end, the guy did not turn up. The flight was delayed for around 15 min because of this.


Around 1 hr after taking off, the crew served us snacks. I also asked for red wine. It is to let me have a better sleep in the plane.

SIA, you should learn from ANA. They gave 1 bottle of red wine while you only gave 1 cup.

I finished the chips, there was also some small biscuits inside which tasted delicious! Slowly following that, I finished the bottle of red wine.

Sleeping time ..

Zzzzzzzz ..

No comments: