Friday, February 05, 2010

Putrajaya Trip Day 1 / 3 - Setting Off

The day has come! We are going to set off for KL for Putrajaya Night Marathon 2010. The first race of 2010 for us. What started as a SMS going around asking who's interested in it ends up with 13 if us signing up for it.

We gathered at Novana Square to board our coach at 2000Hr.


At the New Balance outlet at Novena Square.


Waiting for our coach. 4 others had already set off at 1830Hr. Later, another 2 will depart by plane.




We began our journey slightly after 2015Hr. It would be a long ride.


The only entertainment on the coach for me is the individual small TVs on board. I was watching 无间道 III. It did not help when I did not have any earphones with me. There was no subtitles too. I could only try to recall their dialogue as I had watched it before. In the end, I just gave up and went to sleep.

I need more sleep.

Zzzz ..

No comments: