Saturday, March 08, 2014

TransLantau 100 2014 Race Planning

















Race planning. A stage of race preparation which can make you shit in your pants as you look at the elevation profile and cutoff times in a little more detail. There is anxiety and nervousness because you know what the upcoming race is going to be like. Mixed within these emotions, there seems to be some calmness. One thing is for sure: Its gonna be damn tough and humbling. Some things are out of our control.

We can never win nature. Heaven tossed the dice and I am now heading back to where I was originally supposed to run. Hong Kong O' Hong Kong, I am returning again 3 months after TNF100 HK. I dare not say I have improved to be a better runner after this 3 months. I do hope that I have become a better person.









No comments: