Monday, February 24, 2014

Forgive and Move On


From Marc and Angel Hack Life

"Don’t live your life with hate in your heart. You will end up hurting yourself more than the people you hate. Forgiveness is not saying, “What you did to me is okay.” It is saying, “I’m not going to let what you did to me ruin my happiness forever.” Forgiveness is the answer… let go, find peace, liberate yourself! And remember, forgiveness is not just for other people, it’s for you too. If you must, forgive yourself, move on and try to do better next time. (from the “Happiness” chapter of our book) http://www.marcandangel.com/book/"




oh .. time flies. :) It has been almost 3 months since everything happened. Within a short span of 2 weeks, a person could change so fast, so complete. Now, I do not hate anymore. :) There are still missing pieces in the jigsaw puzzle. Yet, all the questions I asked to find out what exactly happened, she just refused to answer. For all the things we did together, time spent together, I deserve the honestly and the truth, rather than she simply pushing everything away cleanly and putting all the fault onto me. Let nature slowly find its way, one day let the truth unfold itself, if the day ever comes at all. :)



No comments: