Monday, January 17, 2011

China Coast Marathon 2011 Day 3 / 3

Today I was on my own. I just wanted to walk around for sight seeing and also to tasted the yummy HK food.


Taking the MTR to Mongkok.


This shop was recommended to me by my father.


Really delicious.




Walked around after breakfast.


叉烧皇 .. ?? .. royal charsiew .. ?? ..







Went to buy 老婆饼 at the 恒香老饼家 near Yau Ma Tei MTR. After that I had to go back to the hotel to check out.


Heading back to Causeway Bay.


Lunch at the same restaurant I ate on my 1st day here.


Victoria Park. The end point of SCHKM.


A bridge near Victoria Park.


Walking around Causeway Bay, I came across this. 令我刻骨铭心的一目. Why .. ?? .. because at 41km .. this flyover is not a very welcoming sight .. ha .. :)


Dessert at Times Square.


The New Balance outlet at Times Square.


Went to Jordan for some more food.


Recommended to me by Ivan.





Now was time to go to the airport. I had to go back to the hotel to pick up my luggage.


Going to the airport.




Walking to the Airport Express Line.






Waiting to board the plane.



The end of another fun and rewarding trip.

No comments: